- Allows users to transfer files of all types between two PC’s with ease.
- Transfer between any of Windows, Mac and Linux OS’s.
- Throughput speeds up to 10 times that of our USB 2.0 host to host bridge cable.
- Transfer files using the following protocols:
- WinUSB/LibUSB — device seen as cable
- CDC-ACM — device seen as serial device
- RNDIS — device seen as network device
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7.0, 8.0, 8.1 and 10.
- Compatible with Mac OS 10.7 – OS 10.11.
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.0 (at lower speeds).
- Seven-foot cable terminated in Superspeed USB-A Male connectors at each end.
- Two blue status LED’s for connection and transfer status.
- Bus-powered from either USB port.
For more detailed technical features related to the PL27A1 chipset