The PL-27A1 is a single chip Super-Speed USB Host-to-Host bridge controller specially designed for Windows USB Easy Transfer cable and Microsoft Windows Easy Transfer program. The Windows Easy Transfer program is built inside Windows 7, Windows Vista OS and also available for Windows XP Update. Using the Windows Easy Transfer program, the PL-27A1 embedded USB Easy Transfer cable allows end-users to easily connect (thru the USB port) an old computer running Microsoft Windows XP or Win7 to another computer running Windows 7. Once the program has established connection for both computers, the end-user can then transfer large data files and program settings from the old computer to the new computer. It’s one of the fastest and easiest ways to transfer your files and settings to your new computer. The PL-27A1 embedded cable is fully supported by Microsoft for Windows 7, Vista and XP OS.
- Full compliance with the USB3.0 Specification v1.0
- Built-in driver (USB Easy Transfer Cable) and program (Windows Easy Transfer) support by Microsoft Windows 7 and Windows XP Operating System
- Transfer data and share resources between two or more PCs with speed up to 5Gbps.
- On-Chip 5v-3.3v and 3.3v-1.2V regulator for internal circuit
- Dual data buffer supporting two-way data transfer
- Supports external serial EEPROM to customize vender/product related information
- Supports LED indicator for connection and transfer status
- Bus powered from either USB port
- No glue logic needed – can be embedded in small spaces
- LQFP48 packaging (TBD.)
Datasheets & Notices
|SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Easy Transfer Cable Users Manual
Users Manual Microsoft – Windows Easy Transfer, PCLinq5 for Windows version, PCLinq5 for Mac OS X version
Reference Design Guide
|SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Host-to-Host Bridge Controller Datasheet||Download|
|PL27A1 Reference Schematic
Includes PDF Schematic and DSN Files
|PL27A1 PCB Layout Guide||Download|
Application Note & User Manual
|How to Copy Windows Easy Transfer for Windows 8.1 and Windows 10||Download|
|PL2701 / PL27A1 SPI flash support list of manufacturer kit (MFK)
This application note provides an SPI flash support list of PL27X1 manufacturer kit.