- Allows users to transfer files and share resources between desktops, laptops, mobile devices and SmartTV’s with ease.
- File transfer and resource sharing between Windows, Mac, Linux and Android devices.
- Throughput speeds up to 10 times that of our USB 2.0 host to host bridge cable.
- Create Virtual Ethernet Network using RNDIS.
- Create low-cost, scalable KVM using TE-C0362 and USB hubs.
- Compatible with Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS and Linux.
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.0 (at lower speeds).
- Seven-foot cable terminated in Superspeed USB-A Male connectors at each end.
- Two blue status LED’s for connection and transfer status.
- Bus-powered from either USB port.
- Some applications may require software programming and/or firmware modification.
- For more detailed technical features related to the PL2701 chipset see [link to PL2701]
- TE-C0362 Superspeed USB 3.0 Host to Host Bridge Cable (PL2701 Chipset)
For more detailed technical features related to the PL2701 chipset.