It supports latest USB3.0 superspeed with 5Gb/s bandwidth. SuperSpeed USB 3.0(5Gb/s) delivers ten times the performance of Hi-Speed USB 2.0(480Mb/s) while offering backward compatibility with the billions of USB-enabled PCs and peripheral devices. It is fully backward compatible to all USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 hosts and operates under SuperSpeed, Hi-Speed, and Full-Speed USB connections. The PL2771 also has an embedded high performance 8-bit microcontroller that can be used to support versatile system applications such as one button backup, power control, and other features for USB port. The PL2771 is implemented according to the USB Mass Storage Class driver and latest UASP driver.
- Compliant with USB 3.0 and USB2.0 Specification
- Serial ATA Revision 2.6 Specification Compliant
- Ultra-low power 1.2V core operating voltage by 0.13um process
- USB3 bus power operation
- Multi-function General Purpose IO (GPIO) pins can be defined for USB speed LED, button inputs, and other special functions.
- Applications support : OTB, Autorun/Password, Capacity Indicator, Power management
- Support Serial ATA hot-plug
- Support single 30MHz reference clock
- Firmware upgradeable through USB interface
- Support PWM interface and generic SPI/I2C master/slave interface
- Provide SDK for General Purpose IO pins for further applications
- Package Type : LQFP64