- Full compliance with the Universal Serial Bus Specification Version 1.1.
- Full compliance with the Universal Serial Bus Device Class Definition for Printing Devices Version 1.0.
- Full compliance with Nibble mode and Compatible mode defined in the IEEE std
1284-1994 – “IEEE Standard Signaling Method for a Bi-directional Parallel Peripheral
Interface for Personal Computers”
- On chip transceivers and regulator for USB interface
- Fully automatic high speed bi-directional communication over parallel port
- 512 Bytes unified data buffer dynamically allocated for upstream and downstream data
- Pin-to-Pin compatible with PL-2305H
- Works as USB Printing device under Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista,
Windows 7, Mac OS and Linux OS with built-in USB printer class device driver.
Connecting printer devices may require additional printer driver installation.
- USB-IF Logo Compliant: TID 40001165
- Small footprint 48-pin SSOP